As Playground’s new Social Digital Copywriter, you will work in a team composed of a Project Manager, Graphic Designers, and Developers, and will have direct contact with the client for everything concerning the acquisition of info and sharing proposals.
You will be able to move easily between pure copywriting activities, and the planning, management, and creation of content for social media. Therefore it is important that you are creative, and have a deep interest in the world of social networks and associated human dynamics.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Creating text for product marketing/ecom banners.
- Creating/adapting text for newsletters/DEM.
- Creating text for thematic online games.
- Drafting creative concepts for web/social campaigns
- Drafting an editorial plan.
- Company/brand blog posts.
- Creating content for social media.
- Proofing and checking texts/translations.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Excellent creative writing and digital content creation skills.
- Training in marketing, communications, and/or social media.
- Ability to synthesise and translate concepts into simple, clear copy.
- Fluency in English.
- Appreciation of the best way to deliver each message, and how to connect with the target audience.
- Analytical, methodical approach to work.
- Passion for researching and documenting the chosen topic.
- Passion for the world of outdoor, mountain, and winter sports.
Who we are
Playground is a digital agency that has been crafting campaigns for 12 years. Clients include The North Face, Vans, Generali, FC Inter, Timberland, Alta Badia, and many more.
We enhance our clients’ digital presence by creating campaigns and activations, defining their strategy, and undertaking all the production aspects (graphic design and user experience, copywriting, development, analysis, reporting, and maintenance).
There are 30 members in our team, with an average age of 31, and we anticipate continued growth in the next year.
Our offices are located in Cernusco sul Naviglio, Milan, reachable by the M2 Metro (green line). There is free, reserved parking on the premises, and excellent facilities including a canteen and coffee bar, plus nearby restaurants and supermarkets.
Full-time contract with annual salary to be defined according to the candidate.