Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Development, maintenance, and evolution of software applications in PHP environment.
- Programming with application technologies and frameworks.
- Creation of modules for adding new features.
- Configuration of e-commerce flows, involving catalog management, promotions, payments, invoicing, and reporting.
- Integration of external services based on API.
- Management of websites with Wordpress and proprietary CMS platforms.
- Analysis of current technologies, procedures and work carried out by the dev team.
- Proposals for ways to improve our technologies and team member performance.
- Supervision of the dev team, with periodic meetings to monitor progress and ensure alignment with objectives.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Knowledge of standard web languages (Html5, XHTML, and CSS3) and knowledge of responsive libraries (Bootstrap, Foundation).
- Excellent knowledge of development in PHP environment.
- Excellent knowledge of WordPress and the main plugins.
- Security expertise on APACHE / PHP / MySQL.
- Knowledge of MySQL database and SQL language.
- Familiarity with versioning tools and building tools.
- Familiarity with control panels for hosting and domains (cpanel, directadmin).
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Leadership disposition.
- In-depth knowledge of the Mac environment.
- Passion for software development and continuous improvement.
- Spirit of initiative, ability to work with operational autonomy, and motivation to fit into a dynamic team.
- Preferred series: MacGyver
Who we are:
Playground is a digital agency that has been crafting campaigns for 12 years. Clients include The North Face, Vans, Generali, FC Inter, Timberland, Alta Badia, and many more.
We enhance our clients’ digital presence by creating campaigns and activations, defining their strategy, and undertaking all the production aspects (graphic design and user experience, copywriting, development, analysis, reporting, and maintenance).
In Playground you will find 30 wonderful team members, passionate and always available, in an environment that promotes dialogue and sharing without rigid and vertical structures.
We are based in Cernusco sul Naviglio (MI), not far from the M2 subway (green line) of Milan.
What we offer you:
- Full-time employment contract.
- Production awards based on the achievement of objectives.
- Restaurant tickets & coffee.
- Offline / online training courses aimed at enriching your professional skills.
- Participation in conferences and industry events.
- IMac station.
- Internal canteen area with fridges and microwave ovens.
- Chillout areas with board games, table football, ping-pong, arcade games, Playstation and Nintendo, swing, and musical instruments.
- Free and secure parking for cars and bicycles.
- An amazing Welcome Kit.